I’d like to take just a few moments to talk about something that’s very important to me. Butter. Not just any butter, Chef Shamy’s Gourmet Garlic Butter. Here’s the deal, it has changed my life. We don’t use too much butter too often in my house but we’ve found this is a great way to spruce up dinner time. Here are some ways we’ve used Chef Shamy:
- Spread it onto hot toast.
- Heat oven to 350º, spread butter onto slices of bread and throw them in the oven until they’re golden brown OR place a couple of scoops onto rolls and leave them in the oven until golden brown.
- Stir-fry veggies with it!
- Add a thin layer of butter onto a hot steak and watch it melt.
- Massage raw chicken with garlic butter before roasting.
- Saute shrimp with it.
- Add a scoop onto steamed fish and let it melt.
- Add it onto your baked potato.
- Brush it onto roasted or boiled sweet corn.
- Garlic butter is also a great addition to fried rice. Add it into the mix after you’ve mixed in all of the fixings and your first round of soy sauce.
- Toss into a bowl of hot pasta.
Chef Shamy has been a great addition to our kitchen and has really helped add an easy and DELICIOUS twist to our “quick meals”. We also love their Honey Butters. Check them out, your kids will be happy you did.
(you can even order online!)
Here are the Nutrition Facts for ya! All natural!