By Marisabel Bravo
Okay, let’s face it. For those of us that have been affected by pregnancy acne, it is not cool. When I see my forehead I feel like I am back in high school. Every week a new pimple appears… I mean c’mon, man. So what is a pregnant girl to do? Well, if you are like me, you have probably read every single article on the internet on what medications and products are safe. I came across “juice Beauty” and I am so happy I did!
Products I Use
Let me tell you about the different products that have helped my skin.
1. You want to start out with the Cleansing Milk. You should use this both day and night. I have oily skin and I feel like it works well with both dry and oily skin. This always make my skin feel so clean, and I know that the impurities have been swept away. They also have a once a day Exfoliating Cleanser (not pictured), which is always good for when you need a deep clean. And the best part this is a certifiable organic product so there are no harsh chemicals for you or your baby (in my case, babies).
2. Then I use the Antioxidant Serum to help add any vitamins my poor skin needs to help prevent wrinkles. Feels great on the skin and not at all oily. My skin just soaks up all that goodness!
3. I finish up my routine with the oil-free moisturizer, which they also have with SPF (not pictured). I have tried a ton of moisturizers (from Bobbi Brown to Chanel to Burt’s Bee). You name it and I have tried it. On thing I love is how great this product feels on my face. And again, all ingredients are healthy and non-toxic. Who doesn’t want that?
4. Lastly, my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE, a must have: the blemish clearing peel!!! Where else can you get a peel while pregnant that is SAFE (as per juice Beauty)? This peel is used twice a week and you can feel the difference right after you remove it. After I use it, my skin looked brighter and I saw the blemishes disappearing the NEXT morning!!! Holy Mackerel! I have tried so many peels from so many product lines like Philosophy and nothing compares to this peel. If anything, you should definitely buy this product. Check it out at your local Ulta store or online here.
List of Safe Products
Here is a list of juice Beauty Products safe to use in pregnancy that was sent to me by the juice Beauty company:
All of Stem Cellular Collection
All of Makeup
From Blemish Clearing Collection:
– Blemish Clearing Peel
– Blemish Clearing Mask
– SPF 30 Oil Free Moisturizer
– Oil Free Moisturizer
– Blemish Clearing Powder
From Daily Essentials:
– Cleansing Milk
– Exfoliating Cleanser
– Organic Facial Wash
– Soothing Serum
– Antioxidant Serum
– Hydrating Mist
– SPF Tinted Mineral Moisturizer
– Nutrient Moisturizer
– Smoothing Eye Concentrate
– Organic Treatment Oil
– Organic Lip Moisturizer
– Ylang Ylang Spa Wash
– Ylang Ylang Spa Lotion
Let us know your pregnancy acne secrets.